Placeholder Image

Contact us below with questions, prayer requests, or comments, and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. 

If you would like to request the use of church facilities, please fill out and return the appropriate form to the church office at 307 N Broadway Ave. You may also send it by mail to PO Box 292, Sterling, KS 67579, or via email to

Church Use Request Form (General)

Church Use Request Form (Sterling College)

Church Use Request Form (Lil’ Cub Childcare)

Church Use Application and Policy for Weddings

%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: